Subject: [Leica] Coming out
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 26 12:24:02 2006

Lovely!

Reminds me of the first picture I took with a digital camera a few years
back.

http://dlridings.com/temp/DSC_0008.jpg

I've always wanted to plant these on my father's grave. They bloom
early and then turn into grass, for all practical purposes. Nothing
the cemetery janitors get upset about (you're not allowed to have
living flowers otherwise).

Daniel