Subject: [Leica] Coming out
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Mar 26 07:31:16 2006

Crocusses, croci ????- why do you think I wrote "spring flowers" ?
Up until a couple of days ago we still had perma-frost (not quite) it's
been frozen solid since the start of November, I always wonder at the
strength of these little flowers that can push their way through earth
that I can't even get a spade into.
Thanks for looking
Douglas