Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat Mar 25 11:36:06 2006

2006-03-25-14:26:51 Lottermoser George:
> While I have no experience with the DMR files ;-( PSCS2 does have the
> 'smart sharpen' with advanced options of working the shadows separate
> from the highlights. And you can use it on a specific channel.
> These controls certainly give one a lot options for how to tweak an
> image with noise problems.

Thanks for that hint, I'll go peer in that corner of PS.  Of course,
I'm thinking more and more that after about five years of fumbling
with Photoshop doing the equivalent of two-finger typing, I should
probably break down and dake a course or three.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] new to DMR - newbie question)
Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] new to DMR - newbie question)
Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] new to DMR - newbie question)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] new to DMR - newbie question)