Subject: [Leica] Scanning Velvia film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 24 11:34:09 2006

At 02:22 PM 3/24/2006, you wrote:
>Tina - I'm using the little brother Epson R1800 for prints up to 13x19" and
>love the quality. The K/K3 inks are the equal at least of Fuji Crystal
>Archive wet chemistry prints. I do need to try out some of the new papers -
>so far have mostly used Epson's Premium Glossy. Do your custom papers come
>with good profiles for you 4800? I wonder if they have profiles for the
>R1800?
>Gary T

Gary - I broke down and got the ImagePrint RIP that has profiles for
almost all papers.  I've probably saved enough money in paper and
inks to pay for the software, though.  The profiles are always
perfect.  I'm really impressed with this big 4800 Epson.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Scanning Velvia film)