Subject: [Leica] Scanning Velvia film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Mar 24 10:52:29 2006

At 01:24 PM 3/24/2006, you wrote:
>As I remember Guatemala from 22 years ago, the color saturation was already
>in the country!

You're right, Gary!  It's the most colorful country with the most
colorful people I've ever seen!

>The slide was scanned with an Imacon Flextight Photo, and I've printed and
>sold many 16x20 Cibachromes of it before shutting down my color chemistry
>darkroom.
>
>Gary T

Gary, get yourself an Epson 4800 and some Silver Rag or Ilford
Galerie paper and start printing and selling again!  It's so much
easier than Cibachromes and just as astounding.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Scanning Velvia film)