Subject: [Leica] WTB: LTM parts "eyepiece lens or parts iiic
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Fri Mar 24 10:05:09 2006

Hi
Was hoping someone might have an eyepiece lens for a iiic or f
These are the tiny lenses that are held in place by the dual eyepiece cover
plate. I'm fairly certain I need the RF one rather than the finder one.
Otherwise I might be interested in a parts iiic with major damage: water,
impact, fire terrorism, or just a sot RF. If anybody has anything I'd love
to hear about it offlist.
Thanks very much
Javier