Subject: [Leica] Blue Fire Police Film, 1st Test Shot
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 23 08:34:14 2006

I believe that they "rate" this film as ISO 80. That would make it the
fastest "technical" film ever (I remember shooting technical films and
developing them for grayscale. The ASA of those films was somewhere around 8
to 32).

Hard to tell from the 3 Germans shot. I was going to try a roll in Neofin
Blue at different E.I. ratings to get a reasonable speed rating.

Jeffery