Subject: [Leica] LKH photos from Uruguay
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 22 11:22:36 2006

Dick:

I helped hang a Minor White exhibit many years back. His images were
absolutely spellbinding and the print quality surpassed (in my opinion)
a show by Adams we also had. My goal, at the time, was to become a
photojournalist. Unfortunately, I succeeded but have always remembered
how prints were supposed to look. If there is a key to "equivalents" it
might be to stand and look. Don't try to make sense of them, just enjoy.

Walt

p.s. Now Yo, Yo ma he comes to town but all that screechin makes me
frown. I got my boom box set on high and dialin in old Superfly