Subject: [Leica] LKH photos from Uruguay
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 21 18:26:09 2006

Lee - I've never understood the appeal of peeling paint, but I do
like the pixel-peepers and many of the others.  Dancing in Buenas
Aires is attention getting but I must say I find the two figures
nearest the camera a bit in the way and a distraction.  In the
gauchos the I think the central figure is really the picture - his
self confident gaze is mesmerizing - and if it were my picture I'd be
tempted to crop the photo just to the left of the horse's head and a
bit to the right of the saddle.

Hope you find this helpful.  Thanks for the look.

Dick
Boston MA