Subject: [Leica] NOLA Pontilly Neighborhood
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 22 11:01:00 2006

I assume that the client, paying for George's work, wishes to record
a statement of a particular area of New Orleans to show how it was,
what the Church is doing and the possible bright future that is not
too far away, if people think positively.

Applying that reasoning, I contend that in many images, blue skies
and devastation do not easily figure together .................. but
then I'm here, not 100 or so miles away.

B.