Subject: [Leica] Lets start a Leica equipment discussion
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Mar 22 10:27:27 2006

I agree strongly. Beginners can be easily discouraged by bad gear, and
in the
worst case cannot distinguish equipment failure from operator failure!
I've seen this with young guitar players using crappy instruments that
won't stay in tune, won't hold a setup well, poor intonation, amps with
harsh nasty breakup and so on and so forth.

Scott