Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Mar 22 10:18:10 2006

I see the logic here in retailing, but it makes me wonder: where will
we buy Nikon a 28/1.4 and like pricey gear, or a BR-2A reversal rings.
I just don't see the big box retailers stocking a real full line of
photographic equipment.  There's always Adorama and B&H.

Again, things do change, and maybe I'm wrong. I've noticed that
over the years, Best Buy now sells pretty much all you need to
build your own computer (mother boards, cases, etc.)  Maybe their
photographic department will expand similarly?  Hard to say.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE)