Subject: [Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 22 09:41:06 2006

Paul:

In all honestly, I never questioned the image until a few years back.
Having a discussion with another photojournalist when the issue arose.
Always assumed (that can be baaad) it was real and the shadows behind
Garcias head were bits of skull and brain. When shown more of that day's
take I began to doubt the image was really of the man being shot.

On the other hand, don't go saying things about crop circles....I have
it on very good authority (when I was abducted by aliens) the circles
are navigation aids.

Walt