Subject: [Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Wed Mar 22 08:49:14 2006

As I said before Walt - everyone who looks into this issue seems to
come out thinking exactly what they thought when they started. The fact
is we simply don't - and can't - KNOW for sure.

It does seem strange to me that one rather obscure academic can start
such a long running dispute. Or perhaps not so strange, considering
this is the age of the Internet.

And anyway, I reckon those crop circles were made by NASA to cover-up
for their hoaxed moon landings in the 60s.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com