Subject: [Leica] World Water Day
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Mar 22 06:14:39 2006

You ARE kidding, aren't you? Making malt whisky
requires FAR more water than making beer. Firstly, you
start with, er, to all intents and purposes, beer
without the hops. Then you distil it, and cool the
distillate with water. Then you stick the stuff in
casks until it's time to bottle it - diluted by, er,
more water. There are many fine reasons to drink
single malts, but water saving compared to beer isn't
one of them!

Nick