Subject: [Leica] World Water Day
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 22 09:19:48 2006

Clayton said:
>>Uh... you guys ARE aware that the making of beer involves the use of a
>>fair bit of water, right?
>>MUCH more water than, say, Single Malt Scotch.
>>Think these things through.--

Didier Ludwig offered in return:
Subject: Re: [Leica] World Water Day
> Ok I'm convinced, I'll have a pint of Oban tonight instead of a lager

Now that sounds interesting because my wife, a retired nurse, is always on
my case about drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day.

Didier I like the thought of a pint of single malt instead of a beer. So
you've given me an idea to run by she who we all know must be obeyed. :-)

"Dear this is World Water Day, that means we should help the world save
water. So I've decided not to drink the usual 6 glasses of water, but
replace them by six glasses of single malt scotch because one of the guys on
the LUG suggested it as a good idea! :-) :-)

You all realize it wouldn't be polite to write her comments about World
Water Day and the guys on the LUG! Certainly me drinking six glasses of
single malt scotch. ;-)

However, I'm sure you know what she'd say loud and clear! ;-)

ted

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] World Water Day)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] World Water Day)