Subject: [Leica] Do you like the look of pyro?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Mar 21 07:07:46 2006

The darker grays have a much richer look than I have been able to get from
conventional developers like D-76. It may be that the stained areas are more
scanner-friendly. The PMK Pyro from Photographer's Formulary is stable as a
liquid for years. It is a bit fussier to use (one inversion every 15
seconds, rotating the tank before every inversion, rubber gloves, and trying
to accurate measure 4ml and 8ml of the two solutions). But I like the
results enough not to mind the fuss.

Jeffery