Subject: [Leica] WAS: enough with Olympus NOW HCB
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Mar 21 07:04:18 2006

Don:

Didn't  mean to indicate the HCB puddle jumper had Henri yelling encore,
encore...till he got it right. Only that it was a situation happening
more than once. One  interview of HCB  made when he was in his eighties
seemed to show a man much too hyper to stand still for long.

Walt

p.s. At that distance, with a 50mm, it's all hyper focal.     :-P