Subject: [Leica] Lets start a Leica equipment discussion
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Mar 21 04:47:40 2006

:-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com

...... Original Message .......
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:34:52 +0100 "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@gmail.com>
wrote:
"Damn! Now you tell me!
"
"I already ran out and bought a rigid chrome Summicron and an M3 with
"black tape on it!
"
"Daniel
"
"
"On 3/21/06, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@comcast.net> wrote:
"> The only way to get photos "like HCB" has nothing to do with what lenses
"> you have in a drawer, or what camera you use them on; it is to be born
with
"> his artistic ability and sensibility. HCB would have shot "like HCB no
"> matter what equipment he had used, as long as that equipment had allowed
"> him to realize his vision. I'd concentrate on developing the vision, not
"> trying to ape the style. ;-)
"> B. D.
"> ___
"> Sent with SnapperMail