Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Mar 20 08:28:32 2006

Or much better yet, F 36DD and Be Bare.  BTW, I saw Marilyn when a lad
of about 12-13. Stuck my head in the window of her limo and smelled the
"coffee". Beautiful and downy white fuzz on her arms but not a 36C.

Walt

p.s. /*Show Me!!!!*/ ( I'll be discreet) ;-)  BTW, spent all morning out
with my M6s. No more old posts from me.