Subject: [Leica] enough with Olympus DSLR postings PLEASE
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Mar 19 19:54:26 2006

Cripes sakes.

I subscribed to this UG for information on Leica.

Now more then 3/4 of the postings are related to Olympus.

I don't care if there is ONE Leica lens for this camera. These postings
belong in a UG for users of Olympus cameras.

Please, y'all, lets stay on-topic for users of Leica cameras. (I could
mention other recent long OFF-TOPIC threads herein but I hope my point has
been made.)

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 3/19/2006