Subject: [Leica] Series VI hood?
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Sun Mar 19 14:15:33 2006

Bonjour,

  How about a Leica related question?  I just purchased some ringdings at
the local...ringding store.  One of the lens hood is marked series VI and
does not fit my 50mm summilux lens.  The other lenshood is of the Ricoh
brand and is also marked series VI, however it fits perfectly on said lens!
How come?  Any lugger has a trick for using cheap lens hoods on a 50mm
summilux lens?

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Series VI hood?)