Subject: [Leica] OT:Canon EOS 1v
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 18 17:24:55 2006

Feli,
I've seen used examples at well below $500.  Go for the abused, the shutter
is durable and the build quality is superb.  Most of these were only used a
year of two before the digital revolution hit.  Even in most press
applications there are many thousands of frames left in these beasts.  Just
don't get one of Natcheway's and you will be fine.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com