Subject: [Leica] re: nine more E330 images
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 18 15:26:20 2006

I am a complete and total idiot - as my wife freely pointed out:
That graffiti is a reference to the give-away tabloid newspaper, Metro,
owned by the Boston Globe and NYT Company, that is found on the
subway....and the Metro is for people afraid of any serious media.  To quote
that sage late 20th century philosopher Homer.....