Subject: [Leica] I am visiting Australia
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat Mar 18 14:31:50 2006

Thanks, Rick. We will try to stop at those spots. We leave tomorrow at dawn.
So far, Melbourne has been nothing but family visits, so the games
have had little impact on us.
I have been using mostly a Fuji F11 here, and it occurred to me that
it (and similar P&S digitals) is the heir to the role played by the
original Leica in the 30s-- small, inconspicuous, good in low light
compared to the alternatives. I suspect that users of view cameras
also thought of Leice IIIs as "point and shoot" :-). My SLR feels
enormous and clunky next to it.

--
Clive
Images: http://clive.smugmug.com