Subject: [Leica] I am visiting Australia
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Mar 16 15:43:49 2006

Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@dodo.com.au> writes in part:

> Its an interesting thing that, that the Dutch are the tallest race in
> the world.  I suppose that's natural selection for you, in a country
> that's muchly 6 foot below sea level, that the average height is a
>
> little over 6 foot.  :-)

Rick,

I believe the people of Crete are the tallest people, as a group, in Europe.
In North America, it is the Peigan Tribe, who are Blackfoot. These two
peoples were the tallest people in the world at one time. Not long ago at
that.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] I am visiting Australia)