Subject: [Leica] I am visiting Australia
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 18 08:37:07 2006

Tri hardur?
You're right, of course - I tell my studints that a mispeled name is an
inkorekt fact...but I only take off one letter grade for that error.
In all seriousness - I've always suffered from some degree of dyslexia - to
say nothing of ADD -  and my spelling has always been attrocious, despite
all sorts of special help. In my newspaper days I always made a point of
thanking the great spirit for having created copy editors.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com