Subject: [Leica] Olympus DSLR
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 18 04:30:04 2006

It means that it's less expensive for Olympus and other manufacturers to
have some equipment manufactured in China, just as it was less expensive
for Leica to manufacture some items in...gasp!...Portugal. :-)
You haven't discovered some dark secret here, btw...Olympus announced this
a year or two ago.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com