Subject: [Leica] OT--Nikon early S-3 w/ self timer and correct 50mm lens
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 15 22:39:13 2006

Didier:

  Thanks--I didn't think it was a great price after checking Cameraquest.
The SP is more desirable.

  Bill

Didier Ludwig <rangefinder@screengang.com> wrote:
  This price is ok, but not really a bargain except if its really
excellent+++. I have seen S3 with 1.4/50 going for less on the auction site.
Above $1600 you come into the Nikon SP price range.
Didier