Subject: [Leica] 12mm vs 15mm... super wides ?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 13 15:35:50 2006

Steve Barbour asked:
> any thoughts Ted re use of the CV 12mm vs the 15mm...?
> > I assume it's the same,  but more so..  :-)

Steve,
I don't think I'd handle the 12mm any different than the 15mm, but I would
make sure I didn't get my feet in. :-)

I know Henning has one and I've seen some of his interiors, like tight
locations and it's amazing what one can do with interiors of any location
with a 12mm.

By the same token, because it is so wide the handling must be very careful,
otherwise distortion will kill the shot for sure. But that would be my only
concern, although easily remedied with careful handing and using a level on
the camera.

ted

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Week 9 and 10)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Week 9 and 10)