Subject: [Leica] Week 9 and 10
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Mar 13 10:43:41 2006

I was bothered by the distortion of the plates and glasses and
excessive amount of ceiling in the image, too, which is why I asked
about the possibility of a slight tilt downwards.  You need to keep
familiar objects away from the edges of the frame.  It's still a
dramatic image, though, and the drama of the lens is its attraction.

I'm going to play with mine a while longer before moving on to
something in a medium tele, say a nice 28?  ;-))

Dick