Subject: [Leica] Week 9 and 10
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Mar 13 10:38:37 2006

Or...think of the15 as a special lens for special work, and stick to
something in the 28-50 range as a 'carry lens.'

The following is not a response to your image or to you....:-)

I realize this is a matter of taste, but I find in looking at posted images
that the 15 is grossly over used. In fact, the use of the 15 reminds me of
the faddish overuse of the fish eye back when Nikon brought it out for the
F.