Subject: [Leica] Messages
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Mar 13 09:22:46 2006

Scott,

You also have a dot mac account, and I believe that is where the
problem lies.  I've not gotten any on the list since Saturday around
1:00 P.M.

I'm trying to get some info from the dotmac support page, and I've
emailed them, but nothing so far.

Let me know, offlist please, if you are able to rresolve this.

Sorry for eating up the bandwidth on this stupid glitch.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn