Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 10 Perplexed
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 12 15:59:12 2006

Eric,
Thank you for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, the only light in the room was
coming from the monitors so they are the white point in the room.  The image
on the monitor is essentially an extremely light background with the model
drinking a world famous beverage.  The monitor could be brought down
slightly, but it would only get gray and you would loose the definition of
the model.

To my mind, the tension of the light and the expression on the subject is
what makes the image.   Without the context, including the OOF Wacom in the
background you lose the why of the expression.

Thank you for taking the time to think about the image.  It is a big reason
I post images, people react to images in interesting ways and I learn
something from every comment.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com