Subject: [Leica] Sunday Snow
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 12 15:45:26 2006

Eric,
I promise, I can't resist: too cold to go outside and get some wonderful
snow images?  OK, that's out of my system.  Very nice concept, good framing,
but it need something outside to make it interesting.  It could be a
basketball goal covered in snow.  It could be the blur of a bird.  It could
be a snow plow going by.  Preferrably a heavily wrapped somebody walking the
dog or shoveling snow.

This is one to keep in mind eveytime there is frost, snow or ice outside.
Use the mullions to frame the image.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com