Subject: [Leica] Another 50 9th Ward Images
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 12 07:12:26 2006

Subject: Re: [Leica] Another 50 9th Ward Images
Sonny offered:
>>I will visit, but don't expect rubble  pictures from me.  Maybe I'll
go and shoot pictures of flowers.<<<

Hi Sonny,
You've just hit on the subject to be shot! Particularly by yourself because
of your ability to find beauty in the offerings of Mother Nature, flowers,
grasses and elements of this kind.

Finding them amidst the jumble of wreckage and devastation might put a whole
new meaning to.."NO is coming back!"

The beginning of the new life cycle. As happens in most aftermath situations
it's flowers and other wild or otherwise eco things that begin the new life
cycle.

A huge forest fire occurs and the destruction is incredible. And yet some of
the first signs of life are wild flowers, Fireweed and the likes. So maybe
you're onto to something with a new perspective and hope.

ted