Subject: [Leica] 35/3.5 Summaron LTM
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Mar 11 08:36:07 2006

At the time that I tried to make use of them, I was only shooting
with Pan-F, and plus-X with the RF. I used the whole range of F-
stops, as I was doing portraits and landscape work with a tripod. The
edges fell apart at all apertures. Though I did find the tonality
interesting.
Back then I was also shooting heavily with first an F4 Super-Angulon,
and then shortly settling with an F3.4 S/A. By then, I was utterly
aggravated with the quality of these lenses, the F4 isn't worth
talking about, and the F3.4 was barely useable between F5.6 to F8.5.
Needless to say, I abandoned doing any serious work with those lenses
and fell back into the world view according to Rollei.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com