Subject: [Leica] Re: New pics and Tr-X
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Mar 10 07:53:54 2006

On Mar 10, 2006, at 10:48 AM, Colin J wrote:

> You have an astonishing ability to capture
> people's natural expressions and your subjects
> are totally relaxed with you around.

Thanks, Colin, for looking and for your comments.

On the relative merits of silver films vs. C41 films, I'm still not
decided.  I like the results I get sometimes with C41 stuff, but I
think any problems I have are the result of the photo lab where I get
the stuff developed, but since I don't know much about the
processors, I can't really say.

I know that my C41 stuff has not been as consistently well developed
since I moved and changed photo shops.

I'll keep experimenting until I find exactly what I want, and until I
learn how to process my Tri-X and TMax better.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn