Subject: [Leica] Re: New pics and Tr-X
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Fri Mar 10 07:48:43 2006

Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> Regarding my latest submissions:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
>
> Someone on the Rollei list suggested I try
> shooting with Tri-X, and
> processing my own film, so I did, and the
> results are in this latest
> batch of photos.
>
> I think they turned out fairly well, though I
> had a difficult time
> with really bad curling of the film.
>
> Thanks in advance for looking, and any help
> with preventing excessive
> curl in Tri-X would be appreciated.

Ken,

You have an astonishing ability to capture
people's natural expressions and your subjects
are totally relaxed with you around.

These are delightful shots.  I like them all, but
#2, 5, 7 and 12 are particular favorites.

I cannot help with the Tri-X curl, sorry.  I use
mostly Kodak BW400CN and sometimes Ilford XP-2.

Colin

Replies: Reply from enitka1 at comcast.net (e. nitka) ([Leica] For Sale)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: New pics and Tr-X)