Subject: [Leica] Back to work: Friday Flowers
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Mar 9 10:42:27 2006

Sonny - Always glad to see your flowers and happy
to hear you're back at the job.  Up here, of
course, we're just beginning to think about the
coming Spring yard work and waiting for the first
blush of color in the lawns.  The Sun is just
beginning to give a hint of warmth in the
afternoons (when it's out) but it's still mostly
a chilly B&W world.

Keep 'em coming.  We need them.