Subject: [Leica] Back to work: Friday Flowers
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 3 05:48:50 2006

My first day back to work, and feeling good.

Although I  shot some flowers yesterday, I really like to pick them  fresh
Friday mornings.  My neighbor's yard had a nice selection of  pretties,
including some miniature azaleas, but I heard a quiet "ahem"   turned and
saw this
lone lovely yellow face.  Just had to  share.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_3_3_06.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com