Subject: [Leica] Nobody cares
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 9 08:08:14 2006

An interesting photo, particularly in terms of tonality, but a perfect
example of why one shouldn't put titles/captions on photos like this:
According to the caption, this street musician is performing in a "perfect
vacuum," yet as we look at the photo we see the reflections of at least two
people approaching.

Just let the photo speak for itself - if you have to tell us what it is,
it's failed as a photograph.