Subject: COMMENT AND THREE NEW PIX" Re: [Leica] Cape Cod in Winter - Part 2
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Mar 8 10:55:30 2006

Not at all, Dick. I am not big on titles and captions, unless we're talking
about a major project in which you need to give the viewer some sense of
what you're trying to accomplish. But those photos, particularly the wide
shots, say "isolation," "winter," "cold," "abandonment," "lonely," etc. etc.
I was judging them as photos, not as photos of winter. However, knowing that
you were going for winter in the earlier group, I had to say that these
accomplish what I didn't see the other's accomplishing. But I just plain
like them. :-)

B. D.