Subject: [Leica] London & Paris
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 8 05:02:45 2006

On 3/8/06, Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I will be in London for a few days next week and would like to know if
> anyone has some recommendations for some good camera stores to visit.  I'm
> familiar with the Classic Camera in Bloomsbury and since it's near our
> hotel, I plan to visit there.  I'll be there from Sunday morning until
> Wednesday morning when we leave for Paris.  Also...I'm interested to find
> a nice motorsports shop (for apparel, models, etc.) and perhaps a nice
> place to view the F1 race on Sunday.

All around the block in that area. You have Aperture on Museum Street
(Road?) ... the road that leads out from the British Museum. It's just
around the corner, down the street from the Classic Camera. On a side
street (Little Russell or something like that) there is a repairshop
with cameras for sale in the windows. There is something out in Camden
High (walking distance). I forget the name Nicolas or something like
that.

Daniel