Subject: [Leica] PAW 9 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 7 02:38:01 2006

many thanks to all for the encouragement. I sincerely appreciate it.

I think the buildings might have been red, Ric. I'll have to check it
out. It's just down the road from where I live. But it will be a drab
red ... a terra cotta red.

I'm not so sure I'll do color with a square though. ... getting 120
film developed is non-routine for me.

Daniel