Subject: [Leica] London & Paris
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Wed Mar 8 04:57:55 2006

Hi all:

I will be in London for a few days next week and would like to know if
anyone has some recommendations for some good camera stores to visit.  I'm
familiar with the Classic Camera in Bloomsbury and since it's near our
hotel, I plan to visit there.  I'll be there from Sunday morning until
Wednesday morning when we leave for Paris.  Also...I'm interested to find a
nice motorsports shop (for apparel, models, etc.) and perhaps a nice place
to view the F1 race on Sunday.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also....if anyone's available
for a lunch on Tuesday (14 March), please let me know.  I'd love to meet up
with a lugger or to for great conversation and some good food!  Same is true
for Paris...I'll be available for lunch on Thursday or Friday.  We're coming
back on Saturday.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] London & Paris)