Subject: [Leica] Re: New online photo exhibition
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Mar 5 18:39:53 2006

>Do you record everything in a notebook (pen and paper version) too!?

>Or, like many, remembering the situation and other factors?

Bruce --

I sometimes record things in a notebook but usually not.

In this case I know what camera I had that day and I only shot XP2 for the
whole trip (80-90 rolls of it). And I remember specifically putting the 90mm
on the M7 for about 15 to 20 photographs I took of that kid from various
points of view as he played around the water and the abandoned bicycle.

I figure that in the long run I don't really care (and no one else should
either) if a photograph was exposed at speed X and f-stop Y. The image is
what counts and it is successful or a failure regardless of technical
exposure data -- at least IMHO...

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 3/5/2006