Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Gallery help
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (lrzeitlin@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Mar 5 15:10:47 2006

Help!

I've retired from university teaching career and have resumed my love affair
with photography. I would like to start posting photos in the Leica Users
Gallery. While I am fairly adept at manipulating photos on a computer, I am
an internet neophyte. About all I can do is log onto AOL. What I need is an
Idiot's Guide to the LUG Gallery.

Can some learned soul talk me through the process of posting photos in the
Gallery. How do I establish a page? What are the size and resolution
requirements of pictures? Is there a listmeister I should contact? Etc., etc.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: LUG Gallery help)