Subject: [Leica] Not a PAW, but it reminds me ...
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sat Mar 4 10:47:53 2006

Why don't you hand him your camera, when he looks like
that ................. and see if he can make a good portrait of
you ................ eating cookies, tying your boots, cooking for
the family, rising in the morning ............... he just might enjoy
it, and act a bit when you portrait him!

B.