Subject: [Leica] Panasonic dSLR with Leica glass seen at PMA!!!!
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Fri Mar 3 01:11:41 2006

They HAVEN'T said that they're pulling out of film,
and they're apparantly furious with the article in The
Times that said they were. 'We are not withdrawing
from the film business. We are still committed to film
production. It is still a vibrant market.'

See
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Fujifilm_UK_spokesman_We_are_still_committed_to_film_news_81161.html
for details.

That link won't work, will it? Try this:

http://tinyurl.com/q32f2

Nick